- When I think about yoga, the first thought that comes to mind is that it helps calm the mind.
- Yoga invigorates me and makes me feel happy.
- That’s why I am SO excited to participate in prAna’s Take The Leap 30 days of Yoga Challenge with Sweat Pink.
- I plan to wheel pose my way to a more flexible and energetic 2015!
- For me, the biggest challenge when it comes to yoga is arm balances .
- Taking the Leap with prAna and Sweat Pink is a great way for me to stay on target with my yoga journey.
- My favorite place to yoga is outside because it is so peaceful and I love to have the sun on my face while I breathe in the fresh air.
- Here’s a photo of me in my very best compass pose:
- I want all you fabulous bloggers to share your very best yoga pose photos, this fun madlib and of course, I challenge them to join me on this fun 30 day yoga journey
- Come on y’all, Take the Leap with me!
- Join prAna’s & Sweat Pink’s Take the Leap 30 Days of Yoga Challenge and be eligible to win $500 worth of prAna gear and / or be the lucky winner who gets to gift $500 worth of prAna gear to one lucky winner. They just launched their new spring collection so you best get on it!
- If I win I would gift the $500 to Kim at Busy-Bod.com (@) because she is a huge influence in my yoga practice.
- Join the Take the Leap with prAna and Sweat Pink Facebook group / event which we’ll use for updates, sharing,and inspiration: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1525412337742204/
And join the challenge on Instagram, Twitter, and your blog using the hashtags:
And of course, tag @prana @FitApproach
Want to play? Just copy/paste the above and fill in the blanks where I have bolded & italicized and make it your own. Or use this link for the template!