Oh My goodness friends – it feels like forever since I posted anything. The past few weeks have need super busy at work that when I get home, I just want to veg out. I have been keeping up with Instagram but other social media – especially blogging / blog reading has fallen to the side. I miss you all and hope you miss hearing from me!
Two weeks ago, the lovely Ann Marie from The Fit Foodie Mama nominated me for this award and I love her even more for thinking of me. Head over to her blog and surf the amazing recipes or get inspired by her running journey!
After getting the tag for this award, I took a few days to think what I was going to write. I sat down one afternoon to write but did not have enough time to finish. So, the plan was to jump back on the next day and put in the final touches. Then the unthinkable happened:
I had all but three blogs picked to nominate then it would be ready to publish. Seriously? So here I am trying to get this together again. Here are the rules…
- Thank and link to the person who nominated you. (check!)
- List the rules and display the award. (Check!!)
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other blogs you enjoy, then comment on their posts to let them know that you have nominated them.
Hmmm… Seven facts. I always wonder what I can list that, as a group, does not make me sound mental. After writing and rewriting, this is what I got….
- My favorite genre of books is Historical Fiction. My least favorite (much to Al’s disapproval) are Dystopian novels (her favorite).
- I do not watch or read the news unless there is a big story happening that I need to know about.
- I love concerts and live music in general – bars, small venues or big arenas, popular band, classic rocker or up and coming. I am not too picky about it.
- My coffee – black and strong
- I curse… a lot
- I love road trips and can’t wait for our next one in September. Still no set plans but that’s okay. All we know is that it will be in New England. Our craziest trip was when we touched 10 states in 7 days. The turn around point was Fargo, ND.
- I do not enjoy baking which is good since I really do not have a big sweet tooth. My weakness though is Twix and cookies. I rarely eat desert unless it’s my Mother-In-Law or Allyson who did the baking.
Now is the part where I should be picking 15 other blogs to tag. FIFTEEN?!! There are so many good ones out there. Can I rattle of that many real quick? Some of these blends I follow more on Instagram which to me says just as much as reading a post and since I am SO behind on blog reading (it’s sad really) visual inspiration has been pushing me just as hard! So, keep those selfies coming ladies!
Ok – 10…. off the top of my head. These ladies inspire me to be a better runner, better friend and all around better person. Take a few minutes to check out their blogs and see what I mean. I hope you all play along but if not, it’s cool. I know we are all out enjoying the incredible summer weather!