Howdy peeps! It is time for another fun round of….
This week is a list of five things that I am excited about right now:
1. Painting the ceilings in my living room and dining room this weekend. I know… how can anyone be excited to paint their ceilings? Well, because the next step will be painting the walls a sage color! That will mean no more beige!
2. Happy hour tonight with co-workers. I did not plan on drinking but after the day I have had, I see a vodka gimlet in my very near future!
3. Waking up this morning and getting my lift on (even if it was only for 20 minutes). I was holding back on this and just doing yoga in the mornings because I was afraid that I would be too sleepy to lift weights and risk dropping them on my head or foot. But once I got started, I did not want to stop! Like Nike says, ” Just do it!”
4. There are 61 more days until the official start of spring!
5. Going to see the Grace Kelly exhibit at the Michener Museum next Sunday with my sisters. I can not think of a better way to spend a Sunday afternoon with them then having such a girly outing. I hope they are just as excited as I am! There will be a blog post to follow 😉
Do you have anything fun planned this weekend?
Do you have a favorite girl (or Bro ) day activity?