The weekend is finally here! I can’t wait to hear about all your fabulous adventures this weekend! I enjoy reading the weekend recaps as I learn so much about a person by how they spend their free time. I have been thinking a lot about what to post this week. So, I decided I’d let you all know ME a little better by sharing five things you might not know.
1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pink/black color combo.
2. I have a fear of petting zoos (childhood trama involving a goat) and have no desire to pet any animal other then a cat or dog because of it.
3. I used to have a fear of crowds but have overcome it for the most part.
4. I once took an on line personality test and under the sympathy category, my score out of 100 was a 7.
5. I have been married almost 19 years but only started cooking 5 years ago. Before then, Dan did it all (but I did make killer grilled cheese or egg sandwiches).
I have big hiking plans this weekend. Fingers are crossed that they work out!
What about you? Do you have any big adventures planned?