For the past several months, I am been trying hard to stay up on my blog. I haven’t had time to do it as much as I like. I know, I know… how can you grow your blog if you only update it twice a month? This is why I was really excited when I saw notifications that I was nominated for a Liebster Award! Not by one but TWO bloggers that I have been following for some time now. The first was from Jennifer at Wine to Weightlifting and the second from Cassidy at I’ll Follow You Anywhere. Both ladies rock and I look forward to their latest posts daily. This is chain letter of sorts and all in good fun. It gives readers a chance to get to know the writer better. So, without further ado, I will get on with the show!
- Each nominated person must post 11 things about themselves.
- Answer the questions that the nominator set for you.
- Create 11 questions for the people you’ve nominated.
- Nominate 11 people and link them to your post.
- Go to their page and tell them and most importantly, NO TAG BACKS!
- I am the youngest of 8 kids ( 5 girls and 3 boys )
- Spring and early fall are my favorite seasons.
- I love to garden. You will read about my latest “Digging in the Dirt Sessions” soon on this blog once the weather warms up. My favorite part? WEEDING! It’s a great stress reliever.
- I like to be busy. You will rarely hear me talk about how I stayed home all day and did nothing. I am not a homebody.
- I am a metal head at heart but you will find almost every genre of music at least once on my ipod.
- I will not wear open toed shoes without polish on my toenails
- You will never see me in sweats unless I am at the gym our out for a run. I live in my jeans- even on weekends.
- I have a sadistic sense of humor and will laugh at some of the most inappropriate situations.
- I am not a hugger and DO NOT touch my hair – even on a bad hair day.
- I love historical fiction and vampire/ghost stories.
- I love taking pictures of and touring old churches and cemeteries. I think it has something to do with my catholic upbringing somehow. If there is a cross, statuary or steeple involved, I will take a picture of it.
3. Three things you can’t leave the house with? I can not leave without my cell phone, a hair clip and my rings.
4. If you could change time, what would it be? This is tough.. if I could go back in time, it would be early 1900’s. I love the Victorian age. But I think I would like to see what the future holds too.
5. What’s your ringtone? [how’s that for random!?] It’s the sound of an old telephone. I am SOO original – LOL
6. Why did you start blogging? The only duplicate question! I talk too much. I feel the urge to tell everyone EVERYTHING. So I decided if I write it down on here, I can get the story out without having to repeat it over and over to anyone that will listen… sometimes my stories can go on forever! LOL
7. What is your favorite blog to read? I have several that I look for on a daily basis – here are a few in no particular order – It’s hard to pick just one because they are all different!
8. Top blogging pet peeve? If someone leaves a comment about something totally unrelated to what I was talking about… I feel this way on all social media actually. I feel like saying, “Really? Did you even read it?” But I won’t call anyone out like that.
9. What is your favorite part of blogging? I have to say my favorite part about blogging is getting to know so may wonderful people. It amazes me how total strangers can be so supportive of each other! I do not think I would have make it the past year on my road to getting healthy if it was not for my blogging buddies and Tweeps pushing me.
10. What do you do before bed every night? I brush my teeth, change into my pj’s and turn on the TV in my room.
11. What is your occupation[s]? I am the customer service manager for a third party company.
- What was your first car and did you love it or hate it?
- Name one food you can not live without.
- What is your favorite activity/workout?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
- What is the worst gift you ever received?
- Do you have a favorite quote or saying?
- Name one thing you look forward to every summer?
- What is your favorite part about blogging?
- If your life was being made into a movie, who would you want to play you?
- What is the farthest distance you have ran?
- Who inspires you?