I can hardly believe we are at the end of 2012. This year went fast! I have been on vacation the past week and have been spending a lot of time reflecting on what the past 12 months have brought to myself and my family.
- Allyson is a Senior in HS – getting excited to pack up and leave this small town of Sellersville for an even smaller town called Hanover, NH to embark on her college life at Dartmouth.
- I have another new grand-niece named Isabelle Autumn born this past Black Friday! She is perfect!
- Dan and I are thankful for our jobs, our home and our health.
- We have the best group of family and friends a person can ask for :0)
- I have met a great group of supportive on line friends too! I am happy to have “found” you all and look forward to reading your posts and learning something new from you too :0)
I have also been thinking a lot about my new goals for the next month and what I would like to accomplish in the next year. I did decide not to post them all here right now. I am on day 355 with My Fitness Pal (Woot Woot!). I think my anniversary post would be the perfect time to set my new goals into action!
Today, I ended the old year and started the new one with a 1 hour workout focusing on abs and arms. It felt great and I am energized for what is to come in the next few weeks/months. Besides keeping up with MFP, I am also starting a workout journal too. I LOVE LISTS! So why not start a new one? It will help me with watching my own progress. I will also be able to see what is working for me and what isn’t!
I guess I will end this now. Dan and I have dinner plans at the Carversville Inn tonight at 6:30. After that, who knows what the night will bring!
Happy New Years everyone!